Yealink ZVC800-Touch Zoom Rooms Kit
The Yealink ZVC800-Touch Rooms Kit is specifically designed for use in large and extra-large rooms. It is an all-in-one Zoom Rooms bundle which is packed with a full hardware suite (mini-PC, touch console, camera, audio devices) as well as the requisite software and license. When used in large-sized rooms, the Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit requires 3 microphones as compared to using 4 microphones when the Zoom Rooms Kit is used in extremely large conference rooms.
Yealink VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range, and also uses Yealink Noise Proof technology to filter out background noises thus ensuring that everyone can clearly hear and be heard.
The Yealink UVC80 features a 12x optical PTZ camera for sharp, smooth and stable video with a deep focus field. The wide-angle horizontal field-of-view lens and adjustable camera angle provide a broad view of board and training rooms.
The Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit enables you to enjoy a full -duplex audio experience courtesy of included 3-VCM34 microphone array which rotate at an angle of 360° to accurately pick up sounds within a range of 20ft(6m). The microphones use advanced technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancelation(AEC) and the Yealink Noise Proof Technology to filter out any background noises so as to deliver crystal clear and audible sounds.
For clear images and videos, the every detail of the room. The camera has an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second and an optical zoom power of up to 12x, therefore resulting in crystal-clear images. Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit has a Native Zoom Rooms-tailored user interface to allow teams connect and collaborate seamlessly on Zoom without incurring much expenses.
Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit Features:
- Native Zoom Rooms Experience
- The Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit comes ready with a pre-installed Zoom Rooms software which is very useful in enhancing smooth collaboration and communication among teams
- Full One-Stop-Shop Package
- The Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit is a complete Zoom Rooms kit, a package that is delivered fully boarded with a UVC80 12X optical USB PTZ camera with power adapter and cables, an MCore mini-PC, a CP960 Zoom edition conference telephone, and 3 VCM34 – microphone array. The package also comes with the requisite software and license, making it simple to acquire and deploy while enjoying convenient after-sales service.
- Ease of Deployment and Use
- The Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit employs one-cable technology, which eliminates the hassle of connecting a USB cable from the monitor to the conference room, thereby making deployment as easy as ABC. The supplied Yealink CP960 Conference Phone further creates a convergence zone for microphones, meeting console, and speaker into one package for a clutter-free workspace. Users are able to join meetings through a multi touch five-inch display console. The same is used when adding participants, controlling the Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera, and adjusting volume levels, simplifying management of virtual meetings and conferences.
- Breathtaking Audio and Video Meetings
- Inbuilt into the Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit has a three-microphone array to give users a 360-degree voice pickup range that extends for an impressive 20-foot (six-meter) radius. It boasts Yealink Noise Proof Technology which suppresses background noise and ambience to ensure everyone in the room is heard with clarity. There is also the option of adding two CPW90 wireless expansion microphones to increase the pick-up radius of the CP960 to 40 feet (12 meters) without extra wiring. Users of the Yealink ZVC800 enjoy sharp, smooth and crystal-clear video with a deep field of focus courtesy of the embedded Yealink UVC80 optical PTZ camera. It also delivers a broad view of the conference hall as a result of the wide-angle horizontal FoV lens and adjustable camera angle, with auto-framing and camera presets for smarter and simplistic camera control.
- Unrivalled Tracking Accuracy
- The camera’s SmartShoot feature enables the user to easily track their target everywhere. The Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit offers presenters the benefit of unlimited freedom as they can move around the room and interact with the audience without fear of being out of focus as the camera continuously tracks the subject’s voice, thanks to its SmartShoot’s preset zones. The camera focuses on its target, ignoring other distractions during your presentation, which frees you from having to sit in the same position throughout.
- Field of View in Seconds
- Yealink ZVC800’s advanced SmartFrame feature offers users one-touch face targeting abilities to capture quick and stunning videos. SmartFrame automatically adjusts its 78.5° super-wide-angle field of view to include every participant on the screen at super-fast speeds so users can delve into presentations or lectures hassle-free. This amazing feature makes the Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit a perfect choice for filming multiple participants, giving you easy and enjoyable filming sessions.
- Rich Sounds
- Enjoy natural and lively conferences using the magnificent Yealink ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit which uses its full duplex speakerphone 3 – MEMS microphone array to pick up the speaker’s voice then amplifies and transmits it for everyone in the room to hear clearly.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Through Yealink Device Management Platform and Cloud Service Portals, users are able to manage the ZVC800 – Touch Zoom Rooms Kit, making it easy to control the device remotely. The platform is enabled for remote configuration, upgrading of device firmware, as well as monitoring and diagnosis. Users are also able to acquire the latest driver versions and plug-ins for the UVC camera through Windows Update, enhancing their Zoom Rooms experiences.