Yealink YHS34 Lite Mono Wired Headset
The Yealink YHS34 Lite Mono is an over-the-head style headset. It supports QD (Quick Disconnect) feature and it is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones. The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite, available in monaural (YHS34/YHS34 Lite Mono) and binaural (YHS34/YHS34 Lite Dual), is a professional analog wired headset with crystal clear audio. The YHS34/YHS34 Lite offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It’s suitable for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications.
Yealink YHS34 Lite Mono Key Features
- Perfectly compatible with Yealink Phones
- Excellent audio performance
- All day wearing comfort
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Ultra Lightweight Design
Perfectly Compatible with Yealink Phones
Runs right out of box, a QD to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones. The phones can automatically optimises acoustic parameters for your YHS34/YHS34 Lite. Perfect match with Yealink desk phones give you optimised audio quality.
Ultra Lightweight Design
Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the YHS34/ YHS34 Lite is 10%~30% lighter than other headsets in the same range. Its ergonomic design makes this headset comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use.
High-Quality Audio Experience
Made for calls and music, YHS34/YHS34 Lite is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise.
- Plug-and-play – RJ9 connectivity to Yealink IP phones, including T19(P) E2/T21(P) E2/T23P/ T23G/T27G/T29G/T30/T30P/T31/T31P/T31G/T33P/T33G/T40P/T40G/T41S/ T42S/T46S/T48S/T42U/T43U/T46U/T48U/T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/ VP59/T41S SFB/T42S SFB/T46S SFB/T48S SFB/T55A SFB/T56A SFB/T58A SFB/MP56
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Headset cable length: 0.9m
- QD to RJ9 cable length: 1.2m
- Colour: Black
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
There are no reviews yet.