Yealink T56A Teams Edition Phone
The Yealink T56A Teams Edition is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio experience for business professionals who are on the Microsoft Teams platform. Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the T56A features a seven-inch fixed multi-point touchscreen display and Opus Codec Support.
Yealink T56A-Teams Smart Media Phone
The T56A smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. The T56A is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
Yealink T56A Teams Edition Features and Specifications:
• 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive touchscreen
• Runs Android 5.1.1
• Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices (via Dongle)
• Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) (via Dongle)
• USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset,media and storage applications
• Opus Codec support
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Up to 5-party audio conferencing
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Wall mountable
• Color-screen Expansion Module support