Yealink CP900 USB Speakerphone with BT50
The Yealink CP900 is a premium, portable USB/Bluetooth speakerphone, ideal for meeting spaces/huddle rooms, personal use and when out and about and on-the-go.
Yealink CP900 Key Features
• Premium HD Voice for calls and music
• 6.5-foot (two-meter) 360-degree microphone pickup range
• Six-microphone beamforming array for full-duplex experience
• USB or Bluetooth connectivity for notebooks, smartphones and tablets
• Portable design
Mobile, elegant and light (320g) design, the CP900 is ideal for on-the-go business professionals for storage in a suitcase.
Wideband audio, HD voice and six-microphone beamforming for a premium full-duplex experience all
make it easier to be heard and involved in the meeting.
Enjoy crystal-clear sound thanks to Yealink’s distraction-free HD audio technology, which includes AEC, NS and DSP.
Ease of connection
Simple plug-and-play USB or Bluetooth connections to computers, smartphones and tablets.
Touchable smart button
Multiple buttons for full call-control compatibility offer a low-learning-cost experience and call effectiveness.
Deep integration with Microsoft Teams includes a dedicated Teams button, making it easier for users to achieve Teams collaboration.
- Speakerphone size: (Ø) 132.5 x (h) 35.5mm
- Speakerphone weight: 320g
- 8 touch buttons
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 PNP & Bluetooth
- USB cable length: 0.9 meter
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Wireless range: 30 m
- Power: USB/Lithium Polymer Battery
- Capacity: 3.85V/2450mAh
- Charging time/power: 5 hours (USB 5V/500mA）
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 450 days
- Type: MEMS MIC (Analog)
- Sensitivity: -42dB re. 1V/Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): +59 dB
- Frequency range – Conference mode: USB mode & Bluetooth mode 115 Hz to 7 KHz
- Peak output power: 7W
- Root Mean Square (RMS): 3W
- Sensitivity: 82 dB SPL +/-3dB SPL @1m, 1W
- Frequency range – Conference mode: USB mode & Bluetooth mode 100 Hz to 8 KHz
- Frequency range – Music mode: USB mode 115 Hz to 16 KHz, Bluetooth mode 115 Hz to 8 KHz
- Optima HD voice
- Microphone pickup 2 meters
- Full-duplex technology
- Noise suppression (NS)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)