Step 1 – Hardware Power Up
- Plug the Base Station into the power
- Power ON the Handset
- Plug the Handset charging cradle.
Step 2 – Handset Registration to the Base
- Long press the button on top of the base station till the registration LED slow flashes.
- Then press the OK key to enter the main menu on the handset, select Settings->Registration->Register Handset.
- Select the desired base and press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
- Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
- Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
- After the success of registration, the handset LCD screen prompts “Handset subscribed”.
- If you have a second or thrid handset, simply repeat the process for each Handset.
Step 3 – Getting the IP address of the
Yealink Base Station from the Handset
- Press OK on the Handset – it will bring up the menu items.
- Press OK again on the (i) Icon which is usually selected by default.
- Press OK again on 1st menu item which says Base
- The IP address will be displayed on the screen it should 4 numbers separated by a . (dot)
Step 4 – Retrieving your Phone/SIP Settings
- Login to your online portal a
- Click on our Account – it should be the only one in the list
- On the dashboard you will see Phone/SIP Settings in the lower right-hand corner.
- Please keep these details available for the next step. (see image below)
- You will need to click Show Password to see the password. (Don’t share it!)
Step 4 – Adding your Fresh PHONE account details to the Base.
- You will need to use a PC or Tablet connected to your Wifi or Home Lan.
- Open an Internet Browser such as Chrome or Safari
- Type in the IP address of your base station – example 192.168.0.100 (you would need enter your own one)
- A login screen for the base station should appear in your browser (see image below)
- Enter the Username = admin and Password = admin
- You will open up on the Status Tab – Select the Account Tab (image below)
- Using the information from the image above you would enter the following.
(You will need to enter the details from your Phone/SIP Settings)
Use the default Account1
Line Active = Select “Enabled” from the drop-down menu
Label “Enter your SIP Username” = 27879446279
Display Name “Enter your SIP Username” = 27879446279
Register Name “Enter your SIP Username” = 27879446279
Username “Enter your SIP Username” = 27879446279
Password “Enter your SIP Password = (Click show password to see yours)
Server Host “Enter your Server Host = sip1.freshphone.co.za
- Click Confirm at the bottom of the page
- The Register Status at the top should change to Registered.
Step x – Setting your Time Server
- Click on the Settings Tab
- On the left hand menu click Time & Date
- Ensure the settings are as follows
DHCP Time = Enabled
Time Zone = +2 Greece, Israel, Russia
Daylight Saving = disabled
Primary Server = ntp1.freshphone.co.za
Secondary Server = “blank”
- The rest of the settings can remain default
- Click Confirm at the bottom of the page.
Your Fresh PHONE should now be fully operational, outbound calls are dependant on your air time baalnce.